Friday 6 February 2015

It's CHRISTMAS!

No, I haven't gone daft.
It's a new year and a new set of challenges over at
(That's CSAYL for short).
I LOVE making Christmas cards but usually can't get me mojo in gear until about September, 
(by which time, I'm playing catch-up)!
NO MORE!!! Thanks to Patricia and Valou for asking me to be part of the CSAYL DT, I get to make my fave cards all year, so no rush come Autumn. Yeah!
OK, to kick the new Year's challenges off we have a theme of 'Anything goes'.
http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/
 Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is BUGABOO STAMPS 
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
One lucky winner will bag 7 digis of their choice!
OK, here's a card I made with the Bugaboo image, 'Winter Birds Scarf'

Isn't he cute all wrapped up against the frosty air.
I coloured the image with Copics
The DP is from a pad I can't remember the name of. If you recognise it, please tell me. LOL
(I have a feeling it's from Papermania).
I cut the image out on my Cameo before colouring it. (Saves all that fussy cutting.)
Please pop on over to the CSAYL blog to see the gorgeous cards
my amazing DT buddies have created and get all the details of how to join in with our challenges.

Have a marvellous day and enjoy your weekend.

sig

10 comments:

Beth Norman said...

What a wonderful card. Your birdy is so cute and coloured amazingly well. Nice DT to be on for sure.

Nancy said...

Woohoo!! It's Christmas again already! I might have to start stalking that challenge blog, so I can finish the cards that I didn't make for this past Christmas! lol
I love your fabulous card, Viv! :o)

Leslie Miller said...

I love my Bugaboos! This one is so cute and more so because of your coloring and cute card to put him on. It's never too early to start Christmas cards. I keep meaning to, and I will. I was in pretty good shape for last Christmas and it helped a lot!

Marisa said...

Cute image and whoo hoo for getting started on Christmas cards well in advance so you have a fist full by November :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as always Viv, love the cute image and your colouring is superb :o)
Love, Jackie xx
P.S. My new sofa is all I expected it to be LOL.
See you soon...hugs

Christine L said...

Oh he's just THE CUTEST little robin all wrapped up in his scarf and hat!! he still looks a bit shivery though - that shimmer is just perfect for him - and WOW to your fussy cutting! LOVING the wonderful wavy design background.. no idea what the papers are I'm afraid so can't help.. and you really ARE going to be organised and laughing at us all come November!

Big hugs lovely lady..
Christine x

Fabiola said...

super chou Vivienne, elle est adorable, c'est une très jolie carte, biz

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Gorgeous card Viv, lovely image and clever use of your Copics :)
And what a fine start to your Crimbo card stash for 2015 ;)

quilt4fun2 said...

Great Christmas card! Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Viv ~ Oh my how you make me laugh when I read your posts ~ LOVE reading them! Well this Christmas card is just ADORABLE and BEATUIFUL all wrapped up into one! Of course you know how I feel about your coloring ~ AMAZING but the whole design! I think this is so smart to start now ~ I haven't sent out cards in 3 years! EEK!

>